We are a global design leader ranked within the top 20 in the UK and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
ARCHITECT – LONDON
We are on the lookout for an Architect to join our London team to work on a variety of exciting projects. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for design, together with your co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to deliver great projects which not only exceed our clients’ expectations but also reflect our vision and values.
We work collaboratively, with all of our projects benefiting from the invaluable experience and enthusiasm that our accumulated knowledge brings.
We are looking for an Architect who are driven and proactive, with an open and inquisitive mind-set and a concern for quality.
You’ll experience a friendly and inclusive working environment where you are able to create, explore and most importantly enjoy what you do. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and we will support your development and help you achieve your goals and career ambitions.
- Excellent knowledge of NBS Building and NBS Create specification systems
- Revit is Essential
- Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications and/or Affinity
- A skilled presenter both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- Working knowledge of town planning procedures
- Skilled within front end design and brief resolution
Your qualifications and experience
- RIBA, ARB or equivalent registered Architect with experience of working within UK Building Regulations
- Experience of working across a range of different sectors
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
Please click above for a full job description.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer with inclusive and accessible recruitment processes. Please contact us if you need any support in making your application.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.