We are a global design leader ranked within the UK Top 20 and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
ARCHITECT – AMSTERDAM
We are on the lookout for a qualified Architect based in Amsterdam to work with us on a variety of exciting projects. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for design, together with your co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to deliver great projects which not only exceed our clients’ expectations but also reflect our vision and values.
We work collaboratively, with all of our projects benefiting from the invaluable experience and enthusiasm that our accumulated knowledge brings.
We are looking for an Architect who is driven and proactive, with an open and inquisitive mind-set and a concern for quality.
You’ll experience a friendly and inclusive working environment where you are able to create, explore and most importantly enjoy the design process. We will support your development and help you achieve your goals and career ambitions.
If this is the working environment that you would like to be part of we’d like to hear from you, to understand how you can work with us and allow us to tell you more about ourselves.
- Revit is essential with a high level of CAD
- Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite and/or Affinity
- Skilled presenter both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
Your qualifications and experience
- Experience of working within a range of different sectors
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
- Working knowledge of town planning procedures
- Data centre or industrial projects experience is desirable
- Registered Architect with sound experience of working within relevant building regulations (Dutch Building Regulations is desirable but not essential)
Please click above for a full job description.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer with inclusive and accessible recruitment processes. Please contact us if you need any support in making your application.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.