We are a global design leader ranked 11th in the UK and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
SENIOR ARCHITECT – SINGAPORE
We are on the lookout for a Senior Architect to join our Singapore team to engage in a range of exciting projects in a variety of sectors including education, transport and rail, advanced technologies, hospitality, commercial, residential and mixed use.
You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for design, together with your co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to help deliver great projects which not only exceed our clients’ expectations but also reflect our vision and values.
We work collaboratively, with all of our projects benefiting from the invaluable experience and enthusiasm that our accumulated knowledge brings.
We are looking for Senior Architects who are driven and proactive, with an open and inquisitive mind-set and a concern for quality.
You’ll experience a friendly and inclusive working environment where you are able to create, explore and most importantly enjoy the design process. We will support your development and help you achieve your goals and career ambitions.
If this is the working environment that you would like to be part of we’d like to hear from you, to understand how you can work with us and allow us to tell you more about ourselves.
- Competent working knowledge of Revit and BIM
- Highly computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office
- Ability to drive the content and the final presentation of project documentation using Affinity Designer, Photo, Publisher and SketchUp.
- Skilled presenter both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
Good working knowledge with design tools like Rhino, Grasshopper etc. preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Singapore and regional Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- An understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion.
- Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player.
- Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Your qualifications and experience
- RIBA Part 3 or approved equivalent qualified Architectural Graduate
- Registration with the Board of Architects in Singapore with extensive relevant experience of working in Singapore and within South-East Asia
- Registration with other recognised professional bodies in other countries will be considered.
- Certified Singapore BCA’s Green Mark Manager or Design for Safety (DfS) is preferred.
- Key experiences of working within the data centres, critical infrastructure and rail architecture sectors.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Competent experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
Please click above for a full job description.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.