Following the success of virtual roundtables on wellbeing in schools and the future university campus, Scott Brownrigg continue with their series of roundtables on Thursday 11 June at 11am UK (6pm China), in affiliation with the Council of British International Schools [COBIS].
Offering an opportunity to reflect, respond and reimagine, the discussion will focus on the future of existing and new international school campuses in the context of the global Covid-19 emergency.
Chaired by Scott Brownrigg’s Director of Education, Ian Pratt the panel will comprise:
• Colin Bell, CEO, Council of British International Schools [COBIS]
• Clare Hillman, Head of International Licensing, Wellington College International
• Alex McGrath, Director, British Council Schools, British Council
• Steve Allen, Head Master, LEH Foshan, China
• John Mortensen, Regional Director, JLL, Education and Health, Greater China
• Peter Hazzard, Associate Director, Cundall (MEP)
• Sam Stevens, Project Director, International Education Lead, Scott Brownrigg
The challenges presented by the Covid-19 crisis offer a moment to evaluate what the implications of the pandemic might be in relation to future pedagogical approaches, requirements for the built environment, school campus design and a more sustainable relationship with the natural world around.
Uniting a breadth of expertise, the discussion will explore how international schools may need to change and adapt in the short, medium and long term.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the live event.
You're looking for exceptional architecture. We're looking for exceptional projects. Let's start a conversationEnquire