Engaging with and supporting the next generation of design student is a core value for Scott Brownrigg. Following the success of the Practice’s first student Instagram competition last year, this summer will see its return. The #instascottbrownrigg photography competition offers the chance for one student to win a week learning from Scott Brownrigg’s award-winning architecture and interior design teams.
This year’s theme is how architecture, design and nature coincide: how we reconnect with nature through architecture and design.
How to enter
Open to all Architecture and Design students in the UK, students will simply need to:
The winning image will be judged on composition, technical proficiency and relevance to the topic.
All entries must be posted by midnight, 28 October 2018.
Criteria, Terms and Conditions
- The competition is for architecture or interior design students only.
- Photography will be judged on the photographer’s interpretation of the competitions theme, composition, technical proficiency and creativity.
- The use of filters and effects shall be allowed; however images should not be layered or distorted in order to adhere to the criteria for submitting.
- Each participant can only submit a maximum of two photo entries.
- Each submitted photo must tag @scottbrownriggltd on Instagram, and include a short caption on why it deserves to win the prize, together with where the participant is currently studying as a reference.
- The competition will be judged by a selection of members from Scott Brownrigg’s management team:
- An invitation will be sent to all those who have participated in the competition to attend a ceremony at Scott Brownrigg’s London head office where the winner and runners up will be announced.
- Usage rights: By entering your image/s into the competition, the entrant grants permission for Scott Brownrigg to have an exclusive license to reproduce the images for marketing purposes, including social media.
- Copyright and reproduction: Entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered.
- By entering the Instagram competition, the entrant agrees to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and comply fully with them.
- The winner will be announced at the Instascottbrownrigg Ceremony in London.
- The work experience will be for 5 working days and will be unpaid. The winner shall be provided with a travel allowance and be provided with 5 nights’ paid accommodation if required. The winner will also be provided with a daily lunch allowance. All other expenses will be the responsibility of the winner.
-Dates and details of the placement, including which Studio will be finalised following the announcement of the winner.
You're looking for exceptional architecture. We're looking for exceptional projects. Let's start a conversationEnquire